The Year 2019 has been a mixed bag for Bollywood. While several movies made it to the coveted Rs. 100 Crore mark, several others doomed at the Box-office. While a good number of low budget movies have created history with their excellent content, several big-budget movies have failed to impress the viewers. In this article we’ll discuss the top grosser of the years with more than Rs.100 Crore Collection.
- WAR : With a nett collection of 292.7 Crore, this Hritik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Starrer is the top grosser of 2019. Despite mixed response from the critics, the movie was loved by the mass.
- KABIR SINGH: With a nett collection of Rs. 276 Crore, this Shaheed Kapoor starrer movie is a clear winner this year. The movie has got good response from the audiences as well as the critics.
- URI : The surgical Strike : Based on the 2016 surgical strikes by the Indian Army, URI : the Surgical Strike is regarded as one of the finest Military movies in the history of Bollywood. The movie collected about Rs.244 Crore.
- Houseful4: Though this movie got a thumbs down by the critics, it has managed to secure a good collection of Rs.205 Crore at the box-office.
- Bharat : Though, this Movie got mixed review from the critics and the audiances, the star power of Salman Khan has secured a good total for it. The movie collected about Rs.197 Crore.
- Mission Mangal : This Sci-Fi movie based on India’s Mars Mission, was praised by the Critics as well as the audiences. This Akshay Kumar movie collected about Rs.192 Crore.
- Keshari : Keshari is another Akshay Kumar Movie has garnered success at the Box-Office. The Periodic action drama fetched around Rs. 151 Crore.
- Total Dhamaal : The 3rd installment of the 2007 comedy Dhamaal, has been a family entertainer and liked by the masses. The movie collected about Rs.150 Crore.
- Saaho : The first movie of Prabhas after the epic Bahubali’ has not been liked by the critics, but it managed to fetch a collection of Rs. 148 Crore.
- Chichhore : Chichhore is one of the few movies this year, which are liked by both the critics and the audience. This Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor movie collected Rs.147 Crore at the Boxoffice.
N.B. a.The collections of Dabaang 3 has not been included in the list, as it is still running at the theatres. b.All the business figures are based on www.boxofficeindia.com report.
(Team Biznext india )