IndusInd Bank launches its first metal credit card ‘PIONEER Heritage’ for the affluent segment, know its benefits
Mumbai : IndusInd Bank in partnership with Mastercard on Thursday launched its first metal credit card – ‘PIONEER Heritage’ for the Bank’s ultra-high net worth segment of customers.
Equipped with best-in-class features & privileges across an array of categories like travel, wellness, lifestyle among others, the all-new credit card has been specially curated to match the requirements of affluent Indian professionals and entrepreneurs. It is also part of the ‘World Elite’ platform by Mastercard comprising privileges that complement the lifestyle of the discerning few. The ‘World Elite’ platform is Mastercard’s signature global program that offers the choicest benefits to HNI cardholders across their passion points.
With the launch of the ‘Pioneer Heritage Credit Card’, IndusInd Bank has joined the ranks with few other banks globally, that offer a credit card which has been exquisitely crafted with metal.
“At IndusInd Bank, we believe that it is important to anticipate our customers’ needs, and curate the most rewarding experiences for them. With the launch of the PIONEER Heritage Credit Card, we are strengthening as well as broadening our card proposition for the PIONEER banking customers, providing them access to world class services by leveraging on our wide network and relationships. We believe, the new credit card is a compelling proposition that offers best-in-class privileges and indulgences across travel, wellness, lifestyle and luxury categories, thereby offering our wealth customers with an unmatched banking experience” Mr. Samir Dewan, Head – Affluent Banking, IndusInd Bank said.
Key benefits of the ‘IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card’ include:
- Unlimited complimentary access to participating international and domestic airport lounges
- Waiver on card annual fee if the cardholder meets the minimum spends criteria of INR
- 10,00,000 or more (combined spends of Primary and all Add-on Cards, if any) during the
- Lifetime waiver of late payment charges, cash advance fee as well as over limit fee
- Unlimited complimentary golf games and lessons at select golf courses in India
- 4 complimentary movie tickets per quarter as well as 20% discount on events on
- Complimentary membership for the card holder and his/her spouse to the Club ITC Culinaire
- Complimentary personal air accident cover of Rs. 2.5 crores
- Insurance cover for a sum up to the credit limit on the card
- Lost baggage insurance of Rs.1,00,000
- Loss of travel document insurance of Rs. 75,000