Bangalore: Infosys, India’s 2nd largest software exporter on Friday reported 9.9% growth in its Q2 consolidated revenue at $ 3210 million year on year. The revenue grew by 2.5% as compared to the previous quarter i.e April-June. The company’s Operating profit was $696 million, an increase of 0.5% YoY and 8.3% QoQ. Operating margin was 21.7%. Basic EPS (Earnings per share) was $0.13, growth of 0.2% YoY and 5.6% QoQ. The company has announced interim dividend of Rs.8 per share.
For the six months ended September 30, Infosys has reported 10.2% growth in consolidated Revenue at $ 6340 million. Operating profit was dropped by 1.8% to $1,338 million. Operating margin for the six months was 21.1% and Basic EPS was $0.26, growth of 1.6% YoY.
“Our performance was robust on multiple dimensions – revenue growth, digital growth, operating margins, operational efficiencies, large deal signings and reduction in attrition.All these are clear signs that we are progressing well in our journey of client-centricity and maximizing value for our stakeholders” said Salil Parekh, CEO and MD.
- Q2 20 revenues grew year-on-year by 9.9% in USD; 11.4% in constant currency
- Q2 20 revenues grew sequentially by 2.5% in USD; 3.3% in constant currency
- Q2 20 Digital revenues at $1,230 million (38.3% of total revenues), year-on-year growth of 38.4% and
- sequential growth of 10.7% in constant currency
- Q2 20 operating margin at 21.7%, 1.2% improvement over Q1 20
- H1 revenues grew by 11.9% in constant currency
- H1 operating margin at 21.1%, within the margin guidance for the year
- Declared interim dividend of `8 per share (approximately $0.11 per ADS*)
- Increased lower end of FY 20 revenue guidance; revised guidance is 9%-10% in constant currency
- Maintained FY 20 operating margin guidance range of 21%-23%